Consider a business location at Tucson International Airport, joining more than 100 tenants in MRO, FBO, Aerospace, Aviation Services and Air Cargo.
With a $7.4 billion economic impact, the Airport Employment Zone supports more than 43,000 jobs and includes notable employers such as Raytheon Missile Systems, Bombardier, Ascent Aviation, FedEx, HomeGoods, Skywest Airlines, Universal Avionics and others.
The Tucson International Airport offers:
- Up to 5,160 developable acres, both airfield and non-airfield access at TUS
- Business gateway between Southern Arizona and Mexico
- Direct access to two major highway systems
- I-10 – one of 3 cross country freeways and only “all weather” interstate
- I-19 – 60 miles to Mexico border
- Only Arizona airport with 24/7 CBP processing
- No real property tax for tenants
- Expedited internal TIA plan review and permitting
See Airport property listings, both airfield and non-airfield access, here.